Illustration Friday: "Space"



I had quite a bit of fun doing this.

Mainly because I'm a space nerd and always have been. But also because after being asked to recolour one of my older Kokeshi designs the other day for a friend, Kokeshi Dolls were back on my mind, so this gave me a chance to space one up. 

Hopefully someday, I'll find the time to get this cute little one up for sale about the place as well, for now though, she'll just be here gazing at the majesty of the universe.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
*You may share the work, but you must attribute this work to me and link to the product/post, and/or to my blog Lee Lee and the Bee
*You MAY NOT use this work for ANY commercial purposes excluding earning affiliate commissions (where aplicable) through linking back to a product offered on selected websites with affliate programs.
*You MAY NOT alter, transform or build upon any part of this work, unless customizing a product prior to purchase on any of the websites where this design/work is offered for sale.
*To contact the artist regarding purchasing exclusive rights to this image/design, or for more information, please use the contact form at my blog Lee Lee and the Bee


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...