Fodio. Delineo. Ludo. Amo. Our new Family Crest.

The upcoming spoonflower competition asked designers to create a family crest. I had so much fun doing this it's hard to describe. My husband had a fair bit of input too, because in the end it's all about him too!


My husband is Danish, so to represent him, there is the Stag and the Viking helmet. I'm Australian and so I have the Koala and the flip-flops. We met on the internet so I have included two linked computers, and we both share a love of gaming and reading - represented by the gaming dice and books. In the centre, a shovel, to signify my husband's job as an Archaeologist, and a paint brush for my job as an Artist. Our motto, written out in Latin, has therefore become: "Dig. Draw. Play. Love." (At least that's what I think it says. I translated the verbs from our Latin/English dictionary, so fingers crossed it doesn't actually say something like "Poop. Bottoms. Daffodil. Merkin")



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
*You may share the work, but you must attribute this work to me and link to the product/post, and/or to my blog Lee Lee and the Bee
*You MAY NOT use this work for ANY commercial purposes excluding earning affiliate commissions (where aplicable) through linking back to a product offered on selected websites with affliate programs.
*You MAY NOT alter, transform or build upon any part of this work, unless customizing a product prior to purchase on any of the websites where this design/work is offered for sale.
*To contact the artist regarding purchasing exclusive rights to this image/design, or for more information, please use the contact form at my blog Lee Lee and the Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...