Building on designs: Pointed Intricate Arabesque

So last week, I blogged about a pattern I created called 'Intricate Arabesque', which I added to some invitations and stationery at my dedicated wedding store "Bee-autiful Weddings". Later, I played around with the pattern a little more in photoshop and came up with a great 'edged' pattern version which I was smitten by instantly, and realised that there was no reason why this variation of it could not also make a great wedding range. And so, that has been my focus this week, getting this range up as well. I've called it (not very creatively) 'Pointed Intricate Arabesque' and as of writing this there is only about half of the full range available, but keep checking back if you love it, as I'll hopefully have the rest done by the end of this week.

For now though, here is a little sample....

  


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
*You may share the work, but you must attribute this work to me and link to the product/post, and/or to my blog Lee Lee and the Bee
*You MAY NOT use this work for ANY commercial purposes excluding earning affiliate commissions (where aplicable) through linking back to a product offered on selected websites with affliate programs.
*You MAY NOT alter, transform or build upon any part of this work, unless customizing a product prior to purchase on any of the websites where this design/work is offered for sale.
*To contact the artist regarding purchasing exclusive rights to this image/design, or for more information, please use the contact form at my blog Lee Lee and the Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...