'Lee Lee and the Bee' gets a makeover!

Hello all. Well, if you have visited any of my stores or blogs before, you know that what you see right here is a big change up!

Gone is the old white text on a black background and in comes the fresh new light page with darker texts.

The reason for my doing this is twofold.

First, it's a whole new year and I felt like I needed a refreshing change. I work on these sites everyday and sometimes, a punch in the face with a re-design is just what one needs to keep sane and to rejuvenate.

Secondly. I am getting old, and all that white on black was hurting my eyes! My poor old person eyes! And if it's hurting my eyes, I can only imagine how hard it is for folks with even older eyes than my to cope with it.

So welcome to the 'New and Improved' Lee Lee and the Bee network. Feel free to browse around all of my stores and profiles and let me know what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...