DRAMA LLAMA!

I love the phrase 'Drama Llama'. It makes me giggle. Because of this, I use it a lot. I call my husband a drama llama, my cat, the birds outside, the lady down at the shops who gets into a bit of a huff because the line is more than 2 people long.

The other day, on an internet forum I frequent, I was chatting with a friend and called her a Drama Llama. Another friend thought this was hilarious and declared that she'd wear a shirt like that. I of course responded that I'd make a shirt like that.

So I did.

And made a whole bunch of other products too. Cause that's just the type of drama llama I am. It's all or nothing I tell you! *flounce*

Click on any of the images below to see the entire "Drama Llama" range.
Photobucket

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
*You may share the work, but you must attribute this work to me and link to this page, or to my webshop Lee Lee and the Bee
*You may not use this work for any commercial purposes other than to earn affiliate commissions through Zazzle by linking back to my webshop Lee Lee and the Bee.
*You may not alter, transform or build upon this design, unless using the 'customize it' function at Zazzle in order to personalise a product prior to purchase.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...