Vote in the Spoonflower 'pointillist' competition.

This week's spoonflower competition theme is 'pointillism', and I got dotty and entered. The character is an old one. One of the first little fella's I places for sale at Lee Lee and the Bee way back when. But he is still ever so cute and I thought I would see if he would lend himself to the style. He did I think, and he looks chuffed about it.

The design is called Happy Pointillist Lobster and looks like the image below. You can either CLICK HERE TO VOTE, or click on the image to get started. You can vote for as many designs as you like so got nuts and have fun!

Oh, and you can check out the slideshow below to see the little guy on a bunch of products at Lee Lee and the Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...