Rococo Cocoa! Yum Yum Yum!

The upcoming Spoonflower competition theme is 'Rococo', and because I just love that style and era, I had to try my hand again. For some reason though, I kept spelling the word wrong in my head. And so this was born:

(Click on the image above to see the complete range of 'Ro-Cocoa' products available at Lee Lee and the Bee)

I couldn't leave it there though. Oh no. I had to go and make another range just for that tasty looking cocoa mug. You know, this one:

(Click on the image above to see the complete range of 'Cocoa Bliss' products available at Lee Lee and the Bee)

Both designs are as usual completely customizable, and because they are 'floating' images, they work perfectly well with your own choice of background colour. You can add your own texts or images, change fonts and font colours, or start from scratch simply by pressing the 'CUSTOMIZE IT' button on the product page. Have fun, go cocoa-loco and make it completely unique!

The voting for the spoonflower competition will open real soon I believe, and I will of course keep one and all posted about that as soon as I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...