Illustration Friday - "Giant"

This weeks Illustration Friday theme is 'Giant'. A topic I knew I already had the perfect image for.

'Goddess in the Forest' was created for the monster drawing game that my friend boogybunny introduced on a forum we both frequent (the rules can be found here). It was a fun piece to make, and I especially loved trying to get the lighting right.

The image was introduced to a range of products at Lee Lee and the Bee back in january 2010, and revisiting it now has made me think about expanding the range a little further...hmmmm....

Anyway, click the image below to see the full 'Goddess in the Forest' range.

2 comments:

  1. incredible work, I think that if I were the character with the torch I'd be running a mile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow That is so cool!! Very creative Lee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...