'Desert' - New at Lee Lee and the Bee

After a few weeks break to enjoy the summer here in lovely Denmark, I've been back at the Arts'n'crafts table (so to speak) and have just completed a new range for Lee Lee and the Bee.

This new design was originally created for one of the new spoonflower competitions. With a theme like 'Desert', my first impulse was to create something in the style of traditional Australian Aboriginal art. A style I have loved deeply since I was a child, and one that I have tried my hand at before.

Being a design for spoonflower, it is a repeating pattern, but I have worked it a bit for different products so that it 'sits right. Why not check out the range and see what you think.

Click the image below to see the full 'Desert' range at Lee Lee and the Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...