Illustration Friday - "Ripple" (or Cthulhu Mad! Cthulhu Smash!)

This week's topic for Illustration Friday is 'Ripple'. We were asked to ensure that subject pertain somehow to the Gulf of Mexico and the oil spill, and more specifically the oceans and the creatures that live in it and around it.

My reaction to this catastrophe, like that of many others, is anger. So when asked to relate an image to the events unfolding there, I must say that my mind wandered to to the word 'revenge'. The thought then popped into my head: 'Who would have the power enought to take revenge against BP and all of the politicians and officials who allowed this disgusting thing to occur?'

Who else but Cthulhu of course?

Sick em' Cthulhu!

(click the image for a larger view)

I definately will not be placing this image on any products, seeing as Cthulhu is not an original concept of mine, but if you would like to see some of my original monsters you can see them here at Lee Lee and The bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...