"Equipment" - for Illustration Friday

I came across a great site for artists recently called Illustration Friday. It's a simple weekly illustration challenge, with a topic posted every friday. I really dig being given a challenge when it comes to creating something, and so thought I would dive in for this week's topic, "Equipment".

This piece took me about 35mins to create in Photoshop cs4, and of course, with a topic like 'Equipment' I took it to a vaguely steampunky place. Typical. *rolls eyes*

No plans yet to make this available via Lee Lee and the Bee, but may polish it up in the future. For now, here is "Equipment" in all it's sketchy glory.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work very quirky and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An original piece of equipment! I wonder what it does...

    Welcome to Illustration Friday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing! It does make you wonder what it's for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! This looks to me like a tweaked "monkey face-smacker"!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...