'You and Me' - a new valentines/wedding range at LLatB

'You and Me' is a simple digital painting of a sweet young couple enjoying a loving embrace. Nothing says love more than the security and comfort gained from a simple hug, and this design trys to convey that message.

The perfect Valentine's Day image for that special someone perhaps?

The 'You and Me' range

Click on any of the product images below for a better view or to make a purchase!



You and me, long apron apron You and Me, postcard postcard You and Me, light shirt shirt You and Me, babies shirt You and me, mug mug You and me, print print You and me, round magnet magnet You and me, kids apron apron You and me, mousepad mousepad You and me, hat hat You and Me, dark shirt shirt You and Me, shopping bag bag You and me, button button You and me, keychain keychain You and me, square magnet magnet You and me, travel mug mug You and me, stickers sticker




A note about t-shirts and clothing: At Lee Lee and the Bee, you will usually only find my designs on a black shirt and a white shirt. This is so that you can see how they will look on dark and light apparel. Of course, thanks to the beauty of Zazzle, you can choose to have the design on any one of the huge variety of styles, colours and sizes available. The product page for the t-shirts and clothing items will have all the information you need to make a wise purchase. The choices are endless, so go right ahead and mix and match until you find just what you're looking for!


'You and me' - wedding products

The couple at the center of the 'You and Me' design also lend themselves nicely to wedding invitations and save the date announcements. Remember that the texts, background colours and images on all of the 'Lee Lee and the Bee' products are customiseable, so it is easy to personalise any design to suit your needs. It's as simple as clicking the 'CUSTOMISE IT' button on the product page.

Click on any of the product images below for a better view, or to make a purchase.


You and me, save the date magnet magnet You and me, wedding invite card card You and me, wedding invite postcard postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...