Getting ready for Valentines day!

I've spent the week thinking over some fun designs for the coming season of LURVE and am proud to say that I have magaged to get a start with 3 new Valentines ranges aimed at showing that special person in your life just how much you care.

Click on any of the design thumbnails, or use the flash panels below for a better view or to make a purchase!

Floating Hearts

In this design, translucent heart bubbles float over a field in the evening light and single bare tree stands in the long grass, giving the whole piece a slightly ethereal feel.

Floating Hearts, print print


Use the flash panel below to view the entire range, or click here to see the 'Floating Hearts' range in store.



How Big I Love You

I once scribbled a sketch of this on a piece of paper and slipped it onto the book my husband was reading. I recieved kisses and hugs soon afterwards, so I guess it worked.

How Big I Love You, print print


Use the flash panel below to view the entire range, or click here to see the 'How Big I Love You' range in store.



Love Monkey

A cheeky monkey with hearts in his eyes, ready to present a bunch of bananas to his valentine. Cause who needs roses when you have bananas?

Love Monkey, postcard postcard


Use the flash panel below to view the entire range, or click here to see the 'Love Monkey' range in store.



Other Lee Lee and the Bee Valentines Gifts

Here are a few more LLatB gift ideas to hopefully help you love up your sweetheart.

The 'Alien Rock Pod' greeting card is sweet and simple. The front of the card reads "You're weird...." and the inside: "....I like that".

Alien Rock Pod, greeting card card


Or perhaps your love has a penchant for all things clockwork. Then why not try something from the 'Riveted Heart' range.

Riveted Heart, valentines greeting card card


Of course all products at Lee Lee and the Bee are customiseable, meaning that you can change the text and images to suit your needs. It's as easy as clicking the 'Customise It' button on the product page.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the message of How big

    i love you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...