'Alien Rock Pod', the latest range at LLatB

This image, 'Alien Rock Pod' was inspired by several things.

The first was that when, during a rare break in the relentless rain this november, I looked out the window to see the sky looking suddenly like a Maxfield Parirsh painting. I love his work, and everytime I see a sky like the ones in his paintings, I am reminded both of his fantastical pieces, and of Wollongong in Australia where I lived for many years and where the sky seems to radiate light like that on most clear afternoons.

Thinking about Wollongong got me to thinking about my friends back there, and how they are such a lovely bunch of misfits and oddballs. Suddenly, I just wanted to create something unique that represented them. For some reason, that representation came out as a happy green blob with tentacles. Which says more about the weird things that my head creates than the physical attributes of any of my 'gong mates'....trust me :P

As always, if you see something below that takes your fancy, click on the image for a better view or to make a purchase.

Alien Rock Pod, greeting card card
Inside greeting reads "..... I like that".
Card greetings are fully customisable

Alien Rock Pod, print printAlien Rock Pod, mousepad mousepadAlien Rock Pod, square magnet magnetAlien Rock Pod, round magnet magnet
Alien Rock Pod, sticker stickerAlien Rock Pod, shopping bag bag Alien Rock Pod, button button Alien Rock Pod, keychain keychain
Alien Rock Pod, travel mug mug Alien Rock Pod, kids apron apron Alien Rock Pod, mug mugAlien Rock Pod, postcard postcard
Alien Rock Pod, long apron apron Alien Rock Pod, hat hat Alien Rock Pod, babies shirtAlien Rock Pod, light kids hoodie shirt
Alien Rock Pod, kids short sleeve dark shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, kids short sleeve light shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, light unisex hoodie shirtAlien Rock Pod, unisex dark hoodie shirt
Alien Rock Pod, womens short sleeve light shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, womens long sleeve light shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, womens short sleeve dark shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, womens long sleeve dark shirt shirt
Alien Rock Pod, mens long sleeve dark shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, mens short sleeve dark shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, mens long sleeve light shirt shirtAlien Rock Pod, mens short sleeve light shirt shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...